History

Henry County Hospital, located in Napoleon, Ohio opened its doors in 1982 in a 64,000 square foot facility with 52 beds. When the facility was constructed in 1982; it was designed to provide care based on the inpatient model of healthcare, which was appropriate at the time because more than seventy percent of care was delivered in that manner. In 2009, seventy-five percent of the patients are seen on an outpatient basis and in many cases patients are in and out of the hospital in a matter of hours. Since the opening, the hospital has outgrown its space and is now a 100,000 square foot Critical Access Hospital with 25 beds.

about us history1

1919 - 1958
S.M. Heller

about us history2

1958 - 1982
S.M. Heller Memorial

about us history3

1982 - 2012
Henry County
Hospital