Massage can provide emotional, physiological and physical benefits for people of all ages. Whether you are a competitive athlete, home gardener or just feeling stressed, massage therapy can help relieve the stress and tension of everyday living.
What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
- Creates a feeling of well-being
- Enhances self-image
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Encourages calm thinking and creativity
Physiological and Physical Benefits
- Increases circulation and joint flexibility
- Stimulates the lymph system
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves posture
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and may decrease the need for medication
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes a relaxed state of alertness
To purchase a massage gift certificate, visit the Administrative Entrance Front Desk at Henry County Hospital.
Click Here to find new client paperwork.