Wellness Program Offerings
Below are the current offerings:
- Cardio Core
- A high energy class that will get your heart to its target aerobic zone and combined with specific strengthening moves to target your core.
- Pilates is a body conditioning routine that may help build flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back. It puts emphasis on spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, and developing a strong core or center, and improving coordination and balance. Pilates' system allows for different exercises to be modified in range of difficulty from beginning to advanced.
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise
- The focus is on new moms and moms to be. Join us for a class designed to improve strength and flexibility, increase energy during pregnancy and faster recovery after pregnancy.
- Water Aerobics
- Aqua aerobics offers a low-impact workout. The buoyancy of water reduces impact on weight-bearing joints like the knees, making aquatic exercise safe for people of all ages and fitness levels. In addition, water helps cool the body more efficiently to prevent overheating and reduce cardiac strain.
- On the physical level, yoga postures, are designed to tone, strengthen, and align the body. On the mental level, yoga uses breathing techniques and meditation to quiet, clarify, and discipline the mind.
- A fitness program consisting of short dance and aerobic exercise routines performed to popular, mainly Latin-American music.
Please see the Wellness Calendar for full class descriptions, cost of participation, and dates and times of the offerings.
Click HERE to find the Registration Form for current class offerings.