Serving Henry County Hospital for More Than 60 Years
The Henry County Hospital Auxiliary was established in 1951. There are
over 350 members of the Auxiliary, but membership has been as high as
1,775 in 1965. Proceeds from the Henry County Hospital Auxiliary Gift
Shop, bazaar, auctions, book sales, uniform sales, Lights of Love, and
other fund raising activities are important sources of funding for the hospital.
The dedicated volunteers have purchased Birthing Care Services specialty
cart, Surgical Care Services furnishings, Emergency Care Services specialty
cart, Cafe furnishings, automatic doors, Surgical Care Services carts,
epidural pumps, Emergency Care Services renovations, Birthing Care Services
transilluminator, commercial refrigerator, Cardiac Rehab renovation, physician
office furnishings, pool lift, patient lighting, infant security system,
Surgical Care Services eye carts, dishwasher, cribs, patient televisions,
infant warmer, and contributed over $100,000 to the capital campaign.
The Auxiliary is instrumental in numerous volunteer opportunities throughout
the building but specifically are located at the Welcome Center and Gift
Shop. Through their efforts, Henry County Hospital can contain costs and
ensure a high level of quality. New members are welcome and a variety
of volunteer positions are available.
Download Volunteer Application