Awards & Accreditation
Promoting Health & Wellness in Henry County, OH
Since 1919, the hospital has been dedicated to the health of each and every
individual patient, as well as to the health of the community as a whole.
Henry County Hospital's approach combines exceptional health care
with personalized patient service, ensuring patients are better taken
care of here than anywhere else. As a result, our hospital has received
many awards for patient experience as well as for the quality of care
provided by the HCH team.
Henry County Hospital's Awards
Over the years, Henry County Hospital has been recognized for its quality
of care and excellence in all aspects of hospital functions. We have won
several awards from various organizations and research firms for our patient
experience and other noteworthy accomplishments.
Take a look at our Professional Research Consultant awards:
- 4-star Outpatient Services - Overall Quality of Care
- 5-Star Inpatient Services - HCAHPS-Communication about Medications
- 5-Star Inpatient Services - HCAHPS-Communication with Nurses
- 5-Star Inpatient Services - HCAHPS-Overall Rating
- 5-Star Inpatient Services - HCAHPS-Pain Management
These ratings are determined by the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare
Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) survey which is the first nationally standardized
and publicly reported survey of a hospital's care from the patient's
In addition, we have won quality and wellness awards:
- The Partnership for Excellence Silver Award
- Ohio Department of Health's Ohio Healthy Worksite Award - Gold
- American Heart Association's Fit Friendly Award - Gold
Accreditation for Henry County Hospital
DNV Healthcare is a leading accreditor of US Hospitals, integrating ISO
9001 quality compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
The Henry County Hospital is accredited by DNV Healthcare. DNV has a NIAHO
accreditation program requiring hospitals to evaluate the care of patients
and improve the care as needed throughout its facilities. The accreditation
process includes annual visits from DNV surveyors who monitor the hospital's
adherence to patient safety criteria and evaluate processes that affect
patient care across the hospital. Accreditation by the DNV benefits the
hospital, the community, and the staff.
Some of these benefits include:
- Accreditation reinforces Henry County Hospital's commitment to provide
safe and quality care.
- The NIAHO accreditation platform helps to improve the quality standard
of patient care.
- The accreditation inspires the staff to uphold the quality of care.
In addition, our laboratory services are accredited by Joint Commission.
You can trust the highly rated and accredited health care services and
programs offered at Henry County Hospital. We are dedicated to being your
partner for life.