Instructions for Applying Online:
Search for a currently open position.
- Select the job you are interested in by clicking "View Details"
to see description, qualifications, etc.
- Click on "Add to Job Basket" at the bottom of the page.
- If this is your first time applying, you will be prompted to create an
account using your email address and some basic contact information.
- Once you have logged in or created a new account, you will be shown your
- If you wish to add additional jobs, click on "Career Search"
in the left hand column to view the list of jobs again. Every time you
click on "Add to Job Basket", that job will be added to your
- When you are ready to apply, return to your job basket by clicking "Job
Basket" in the right hand column.
- There will be a message underneath the jobs that says "You currently
don't have an application stored in the system. Click here to create
one." Click on that link. (If you have already filled out the application,
you will be able to view and/or edit your existing application.)
- You will be led through the steps of filling out the online application.
You will not be able to proceed to the next page until all of the required
fields are filled in.
- Once you have completed the application, there will also be an option to
copy and paste your resume at the end.
After the application and resume process, you will be shown your job basket
again. At the bottom is a button that says "Apply for Job(s)".
*Note* If you do not click this button, you have not submitted your application.
- You should receive an email immediately thanking you for applying. This
will tell you that you have successfully completed the application process.