Cancer & Oncology Care in Henry County
Compassionate Health Care Since 1919
When fighting cancer, it is comforting and convenient to have exceptional
health care options close to home. For patients in Napoleon and the surrounding
areas, Henry County Hospital is proud to provide outstanding cancer and
oncology care services. Each patient can expect individualized care that
meets their needs. We are known for our compassionate, yet specialized
care including education, screenings, treatment,
infusion services, and emotional support.
Some of the unique ways Henry County Hospital cares for patients with cancer:
- Each of the RNs is certified through the Oncology Nursing Society
- The Infusion Center is a relaxing, comfortable, treatment environment.
- Treatments are conducted in a comfortable recliner with TV or music available
- A massage therapist is available for oncology patients.
The oncology services clinic is open on Mondays from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
and treatments and other services are available throughout the week. In
addition, we can make special arrangements for an after-hours or weekend
appointment that better addresses the needs of the patient.
Pink Ribbon Club
At Henry County Hospital, a Women's Breast Cancer Support Group is
held in the Henry County Hospital Heller Community Room from 7:00 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m. on the first Monday of every month.
Exceptional cancer and oncology care cannot be compromised. At Henry County
Hospital, we focus on each patient's individual health and wellness.