4 salmon fillets, (about 5 ounces each)
1 tbsp. Granulated Garlic
1 med to lg tomato, diced
1 med English cucumber, diced
• Combine Basil, lemon juice, Granulated Garlic and Dried Parsley
in a small bowl.
• Place salmon pieces in a shallow dish.
• Spray fillets with cooking spray sprinkle with Black Pepper.
• Spoon lemon/spice marinade over salmon.
• Cover and refrigerate for about 30 mins but for no more than one hour.
• Pre-heat grill to high.
• In a medium bowl, combine green olives, tomato, red onion, cucumber and dill.
• Stir to combine and set aside.
• With the fillets herb side down place on high heat grill.
• Cook for 4 minutes or until the edges turn white.
• Carefully turn fillets over and place aluminum foil over the fish.
• Move fish to a cooler spot on the grill or turn down the heat.
• Cook for 4 minutes or until the thermometer reads 145 F, the fish
should be opaque.
• Top each piece of salmon with the tomato mixture, serve.