Community Health Assessment
A community health assessment (sometimes called a CHA), refers to a state,
tribal, local, or territorial health assessment that identifies key health
needs and issues through systematic, comprehensive data collection and
analysis. CHAs also help measure how well a public health system is fulfilling
Community Health Assessment - 2019
(Released November 11th, 2019)
Community Health Assessment - 2016
Community Health Assessment - 2013-2014
- NOTE: This is a large file which includes the following appendices:
- Appendix A: Community Health Status Assessment
- Appendix B: National Public Health Performance Standards Local System Assessment
- Appendix C: Forces of Change Assessment
- Appendix D: Community Themes and Strengths Assessment
Community Health Assessment - 2010
Community Health Improvement Plan
A community health improvement plan (or CHIP) is a long-term, systematic
effort to address public health problems based on the results of community
health assessment activities and the community health improvement process.
A plan is typically updated every three to five years.
2015-2018 Henry County Community Health Improvement Plan
2012-2015 Henry County Community Health Improvement Plan
Contact us to learn more.