myHCH Patient Portal is a free, secure patient portal that provides the
most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care
at Henry County Hospital and it connects you to your health care team.
Using the myHCH Patient Portal, you can take a more active role in your
care in an easy, secure way.
What you can do with the myHCH Patient Portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results 24 hours
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports 24 hours after being signed
by the radiologist.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone using the "MHealth" app.
At Henry County Hospital, our mission is to improve your health, comfort
and life. The myHCH Patient Portal plays an integral role in your active
participation in your care, resulting in a higher standard of care.
Henry County Hospital Services that are currently on myHCH Patient Portal:
- Family Medical Care
- Help Center
- Henry County Hospital
- Henry County Hospital Cardiology
- Henry County Hospital General Surgery
- Henry County Hospital Laser & Vein Center
- Henry County Hospital Internal Medicine
- Henry County Hospital Oncology & Infusion Services
- Henry County Hospital Pain Management Center
- Riverview Women’s Care
HERE to view
Have a Virtual Visit Scheduled? Here are Some Helpful Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several ways for you to register for myHCH Patient Portal. Upon
patient registration, you will be asked if you would like to register
also for myHCH Patient Portal. The other opportunity is to
activate your account
online. You can also contact us at