Henry County Pain Management
Hospital Serving Napoleon, OH & Surrounding Communities
Millions of Americans suffer from chronic pain; pain that affects their
quality of life and even their ability to participate in normal daily
activities. Fortunately, advanced physician education and technology have
made pain relief and the return to a happy and productive life an option
for many. Stop noticing pain and "notice life!"
Offering Diagnosis & Treatment of the Following Conditions:
- Neck pain (including work-related injuries)
- Pinched nerves
- Back pain (including work-related injuries)
- Knee pain
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Muscle spasm pain
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
- Cancer pain management
Treatment Services Available
Dr. Bakos and the clinical staff are trained to provide the most advanced
treatments in the management of pain. Increasingly, these treatments are
more tolerable, less invasive and very effective at getting patients back
to a "normal" life. For patient comfort, most treatments are
performed with sedation.
- Discography/spinal diagnostic procedures (cervical, thoracis, lumbar)
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Radiofrequency treatment
- Intraspinal drug therapy and spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Myoneural injection (with or w/o Botox)
- Selective nerve root block
- Celiac plexus block
- Stellate ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Dorsal medial branch block
For your convenience the office uses an appointment system. Please call
419-591-3859 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
Monday ~ 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday ~ 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday ~ 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday ~ 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday ~ 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.