Henry County Pain Management
Hospital Serving Napoleon, OH & Surrounding Communities
Millions of Americans suffer from chronic pain; pain that affects their
quality of life and even their ability to participate in normal daily
activities. Fortunately, advanced physician education and technology have
made pain relief and the return to a happy and productive life an option
for many. Stop noticing pain and "notice life!"
Offering Diagnosis & Treatment of the Following Conditions:
- Neck pain (including work-related injuries)
- Pinched nerves
- Back pain (including work-related injuries)
- Knee pain
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle spasm pain
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
- Cancer pain management
- Joint Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Rib Pain
- Foot Pain
Treatment Services Available
Dr. Scribner, and the clinical staff are trained to provide the most advanced
treatments in the management of pain. Increasingly, these treatments are
more tolerable, less invasive and very effective at getting patients back
to a "normal" life.
- Spinal diagnostic procedures (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Radiofrequency ablation treatment
- Intraspinal drug therapy and spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Selective nerve root block
- Celiac plexus block
- Stellate ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Dorsal medial branch block
- Botox for migraines and spacity
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Sacroiliac joint injections.
For your convenience the office uses an appointment system. Please call
419-591-3859 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
Monday ~ 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday ~ 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m..
Wednesday ~ 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday ~ 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday ~ 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.